Bachelor of Arts In Multi Media Communication (BA In MMC)
|Paper Name||Paper Name|
|Effective Communication-I||Effective Communication-II|
|Foundation Course-I||Introduction to Journalism|
|Visual Communication||Content Writing|
|Fundamentals of Mass Communication||Introduction to Advertising|
|Current Affairs||Foundation Course-II|
|History of Media||Media Gender & Culture|
|Paper Name||Paper Name|
|Corporate Communication and Public relations||Writing and Editing for Media|
|Media Studies||Media Laws and Ethics|
|Introduction to Photography||Mass Media Research|
|Film Communication-I||Film Communication-II|
|Computers and Multimedia-I||Computers and Multimedia-II|
|Electronic Multimedia- I||Electronic Multimedia-II|
|Paper Name||Paper Name|
|COPY WRITING||DIGITAL MEDIA|
|ADVERTISING & MARKETING RESEARCH||ADVERTISING IN CONTEMPORARY SOCIETY|
|GLOBALIZATION & INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISING||MEDIA PLANNING & BUYING|
|BRAND BUILDING||ENTERTAINMENT & MEDIA MARKETING|
|AGENCY MANAGEMENT||TELEVISION PROGRAM PRODUCTION|
|SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING||ADVERTISING DESIGN|
BAMMC (B.A IN MULTIMEDIA & MASSCOMMUNICATION)
Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia & Mass Communication is the process of imparting and exchanging information through mass media to large population segments. It utilizes various forms of media as technology has made the dissemination of information more efficient. Primary examples of platforms utilized and examined include journalism and advertising. Outcomes of BAMMC program include:
Technical skills: Students should develop strong writing & editing skills, research & data Analysis, critical thinking and adaptability. They have to be keen with the computer operations also.
Problem solving skills: The diversity of mass media formats and communication practices allows for creativity and flexibility in career selection. Individuals with an education in the field can pursue employment in a great number of areas, including marketing and advertising, entertainment, healthcare, journalism, public relations, non-profit and government, communications consulting, broadcast media, financial services, and foreign services.
Communication skills: Students should be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
Teamwork and collaboration: Students are made to the exposure to the new learning activities like group discussions, conducting classroom projects, making questionnaire and taking up the product banalization addition to industry-focused bachelor’s degrees in mass communication, there are also bachelor’s degrees that focus on mass communication research, the socio cultural impacts of mass media, and mass communication’s historical and contemporary role in politics, social justice, and cultural development.
Ethical and professional conduct:Students should be aware of ethical issues when they are facing the society, as they have to face political, social, economic and religious aspects of the society.
Lifelong learning: Students should have a strong base to face the society in a diplomatic way.
Opportunities for the students-
- News Media Director: News media directors manage teams of journalists and the production of news stories. They possess an understanding of their readership and audience, create editorial calendars to address stories of interest, and oversee production of informative content around social, political, cultural, and economic issues.
- Journalist: Working under the supervision of news media directors, journalists find, investigate, and write about or report on important events or issues that are relevant to their readers. They employ not only the written word, but also multimedia and even interactive technology to develop stories that engage readers while educating them. Journalists often specialize within a given area of news media, such as politics, health, economics, or social issues.
- Web Content Specialist and Web Producer: Web content specialists, including
Social media specialists, search engine optimization (SEO) specialists and directors, and web producers, are experts in crafting engaging and informative content for online audiences. They typically manage one or more websites or online properties (Such as social media accounts), and conceive of and implement content plans that address their target readerships’ interests. These professionals use search engine and web traffic analytics software to assess the performance of their website in terms of web traffic and reader engagement, and continually update their site’s content to ensure it stays relevant to their target audiences.
- Public Relations Director: Public relations directors manage the development and execution of strategic communication initiatives that help enhance a company or organization’s public reputation and manage a positive relationship with consumers, competitors, investors, and the press. They generally supervise a team of public relations staff and oversee development of media practices that align with the organization’s mission and values.
- Marketing Director: Directors of marketing manage the creation of multimedia advertising and other marketing assets that enhance brand reputation, engage consumers, and sell a product or service. These professionals also use marketing and consumer behavior analytics technologies such as search engine marketing analytics technology and customer relationship management software to inform their marketing strategies.