Under Graduate Courses
Bachelor of Commerce (B Com):
|Foundation Course – I
|Foundation Course – II
|Accountancy and Financial Management – I
|Accountancy and Financial Management – II
|Commerce – I
|Commerce – II
|Business Economics – I
|Business Economics – II
|Business Communication –I
|Business Communication –II
|Environmental Studies – I
|Environmental Studies – II
|Mathematical and Statistical Techniques – I
|Mathematical and Statistical Techniques – II
|Foundation Course (Contemporary Issues) – III
|Foundation Course (Contemporary Issues) – IV
|Accountancy and Financial Management
|Accountancy and Financial management
|Financial Accounting and Auditing –Introduction to Management Accounting
|Financial Accounting and Auditing – Auditing
|Financial Accounting and Auditing VII – Financial Accounting
|Financial Accounting and Auditing VIII – Financial Accounting
|Financial Accounting and Auditing VIII – Cost Accounting
|Financial Accounting and Auditing IX – Cost Accounting
|Business Economics V
|Business Economics VI
|Direct & Indirect Taxation Paper I
|Direct & Indirect Taxation Paper II
|Export Marketing Paper I
|Export Marketing Paper II
Bachelor of Commerce
- Apply the Concepts of Accountancy and Financial Management in the Preparation of Financial Statements and Cash Flow Statement.
- Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements and make effective decisions.
- Apply the Concepts of Direct Taxes in Filing of Income Tax Returns and Concepts of Goods and Service Taxes in filing Goods and Service Tax Returns.
- Apply Ethics and Values taught in Personal and Professional Life.
- Demonstrate effective Communication and Leadership skills learnt during the Course in the Competitive world outside.
- Value the Environment sustainability development Projects and show case the social Responsibilities learnt.
- Develop entrepreneurship skills and construct innovative business models.