The college is managed by Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Education, Science and Technological Research Trust, Nanded (M.S), under the dynamic leadership of Hon’ble Shri. Vithalrao .M. Jadhav, former Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha). The trust has to its credit number of schools (State Board & CBSE), B.Ed, D.Ed College, Engineering College, Management College and a Agriculture College. Aim of the trust is to carry out educational, technical and research activities. The degree college has started in the year 2008 -2009 with B.Sc (Information Technology) and B.Sc (Computer Science). The college has started degree courses i.e. B.M.S, B.M.M, B.Com from academic year 2010-11, B.A and M Com from 2019-2020 and B Sc (Hospitality studies) for 2020-2021.
The college is having good infrastructure and all modern facilities required as per the norm and conditions of the University of Mumbai. The college provides healthy environment for teaching, learning and innovation. All the faculty members of Yashwantrao Chavan College take personal interest in the overall development of students.
- Spacious campus with good facilities for collaborative and interactive learning.
- Innovative and responsive pedagogy with latest tools and technology.
- Competent and qualified faculty members.
- Industry and carrier- centric learning to complement professional courses.
- Availability Rich source material in library.
- Strategic tie-ups with international institutes facilitating global exposure.
- Placement assistance with soft skill training.
- Emphasis on extracurricular activities like industrial visits, educational tours, annual sports, annual meet, etc..