The Competitive forum was established in 2015.
- S.R. Jadhav (In-Charge)
- K.R. Udasi (Co- In-Charge)
- As an education service provider, which aims to bring students the highest quality training for different competitive exams such as PG entrance exams, banking exams and the other exams of the state/central government and private sector.
- In competitive forum the students are motivated for preparation of PG Entrance exams like GATE, IIT-JAM, ICAR, AIEEA, TIFR, MCAER, JNU-CEEB.
- They are also encouraged for the preparation of various government competitive exams like FCI, FSSAI, ICAR-JRF, ICMR-JRF as well as the exams in banking sector etc.
- The students, specifically of third and fourth year are encouraged to attend the various national and international seminars, workshops and conferences.
|Mr. A.B. Sable||The various aspects of biotechnology and ongoing research in India and abroad.||10th March 2017|
|Mr. Satish Kalwaghe (Area Manager, Syngenta AG)||Jobs in Agriculture Biotechnology Field.||3rd June 2019|
|Mr. A. Satish Reddy (Agri Professional Manager)||Sneha Group of Companies, Hydrabad||10th February 2020|
|Mr. Piyush Kumar (CTO & Founder)||Ignisnova Robotics Private Limited||10th February 2020|
|Mr. Saurabh Shilimkar (MITCON , Pune)||Jobs in Agriculture Biotechnology Field.||8th June 2022|